HP Photosmart C4240 driver is a software in support of HP Photosmart C4240 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP Photosmart C4240 driver is readily available on the site for totally free.
HP Photosmart C4240 is an multi-function All-in-One printing machine that may help you in printing, scanning, as well as copying multiple color files and files instantly. This printer is sold as a perfect printing option for your home or office use.
The HP Photosmart C4240 printer system features HP Thermal InkJet technologies and can help you in scanning numerous kinds of files and documents effortlessly. This printer can produce high quality outputs in maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi print resolution. Additionally, it may deliver a borderless print output at size up to 8.5 x 11 inches.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP Photosmart C4240 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart C4240 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C4240 Driver
Listed here are the methods to install HP Photosmart C4240 driver program to your personal computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP Photosmart C4240 driver computer files to your PC.
- Install the HP Photosmart C4240 driver software soon after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart C4240 driver is complete and user can print their docs by using this HP Photosmart C4240 printer device right away
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart C4240 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to uninstall HP Photosmart C4240 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Search through the list presented in the windows command box on your display screen and look for the HP Photosmart C4240 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes out to check out that you really want to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Photosmart C4240 Driver.
- Soon after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your laptop computer straightaway.
HP Photosmart C4240 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|