HP Photosmart C4240 driver is a software package to get HP Photosmart C4240 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP Photosmart C4240 driver is provided on this blog at absolutely no cost.
HP Photosmart C4240 is a multi-function All-in-One printing machine which will be able to assist you in printing, scanning, as well as copying multiple colour documents and documents instantly. This printer comes as a perfect printing option for your home or office use.
The HP Photosmart C4240 printer machine features HP Thermal InkJet technologies and can help you in scanning multiple types of files and documents effortlessly. This printer can produce top quality outputs in maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi print resolution. In addition, it can deliver a borderless print output at up size to 8.5 x 11 inches.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP Photosmart C4240 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart C4240 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C4240 Driver
Listed here are the process to install HP Photosmart C4240 driver file to your PC OS:
- Extract the HP Photosmart C4240 driver files to your PC.
- Install the HP Photosmart C4240 driver software after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe software for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart C4240 driver is complete and user can print their papers by utilizing this HP Photosmart C4240 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart C4240 Driver
All of the following are the ways to uninstall HP Photosmart C4240 driver program to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows on your screen and identify the HP Photosmart C4240 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes up to check out that you really need to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Photosmart C4240 Driver.
- Promptly after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your laptop or computer device immediately.
HP Photosmart C4240 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|