HP Photosmart 5525 driver is a software for HP Photosmart 5525 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP Photosmart 5525 driver is provided on these pages at absolutely no cost.
HP Photosmart 5525 is an multi-purpose All-in-One wireless printing machine which could help you in printing, copying as well as scanning multiple documents and photographs at your house or office immediately. This printer includes HP ePrint technologies which enables users to send scans to automatically email directly and print from nearly anywhere.
HP Photosmart 5525 allows users to print directly from your mobile smartphone and tablet devices from almost anywhere through the use of its built-in wireless connectivity. This printer may also assist users in printing and copying several files and documents on both side using its auto duplex printing technology.
HP Photosmart 5525 includes a built-in 2.65″ colour touchscreen display that enables users to utilize this printer right without using the computer. In addition, it lets you print photos or files from your memory card directly on this printer with the use of its built-in memory card slot.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP Photosmart 5525 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 5525 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 5525 Driver
Below are the steps to install HP Photosmart 5525 driver program to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the HP Photosmart 5525 driver computer files to your laptop computer.
- Install the HP Photosmart 5525 driver computer files immediately after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart 5525 driver is finish and user can easily print their documents by utilizing this HP Photosmart 5525 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 5525 Driver
The following are the process to uninstall HP Photosmart 5525 driver program to your computer Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Go through the list presented in the windows on your screen and locate the HP Photosmart 5525 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will shows up to confirm that you really want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Photosmart 5525 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your machine right away.
HP Photosmart 5525 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|