HP LaserJet P2015 driver is a program pertaining to HP LaserJet P2015 printer device to connect with a computer. HP LaserJet P2015 driver is available on this blog at absolutely no cost.
HP LaserJet P2015 is a little and dependable high-quality mono laser printing device which can definitely improve your work productivity in your office with fast print speed and good quality outputs. It comes readily available with HP FastRes 1200 printing system to produce top quality print up to 1200 dpi print resolution.
The HP LaserJet P2015 includes a fast 400 MHz principal processor that can handle many type of complicated documents effortlessly. It can deliver your files at speed up to 27 pages per minutes for printing black documents also it could even give you your very first output in just about 8.5 seconds or less.
HP LaserJet P2015 comes with 32 Megabyte internal memory which could also be enlarged up to 288 Megabyte for quicker performance. It’s a built-in 250-page input paper tray for your regular use and 50-page multi-function cassette for the special document printing. In addition, it features network printing technologies to facilitate you into sharing printer functionality with several users in your house or workplace easily.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP LaserJet P2015 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this post.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
The following are the procedures to install HP LaserJet P2015 driver file to your computer system:
- Extract the HP LaserJet P2015 driver file types to your computer.
- Install the HP LaserJet P2015 driver software after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe programs for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet P2015 driver is complete and user can print their documents by utilising this HP LaserJet P2015 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
The following are the procedures to uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 driver program to your personal computer Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Go through the list available in the windows pane on your display and locate the HP LaserJet P2015 driver file
- Just double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes up to affirm that you actually want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your personal PC straight away.
HP LaserJet P2015 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available