HP LaserJet P2015 driver is a software meant for HP LaserJet P2015 printer device to connect with a computer device. HP LaserJet P2015 driver is provided on this page with no charge.
HP LaserJet P2015 is a little and dependable high quality mono laser printing device that may definitely improve your work productivity in your office with fast print speed and decent high quality outputs. It comes easily accessible with HP FastRes 1200 printing system to produce top quality print up to 1200 dpi print resolution.
The HP LaserJet P2015 has a fast 400 MHz principal processor that could handle many kind of complex documents effortlessly. It can deliver your files at rate up to 27 pages per minutes for printing black-and-white documents and it could even offer you your very first output in only about 8.5 seconds or less.
HP LaserJet P2015 includes 32 Megabyte internal memory which might also be enlarged up to 288 Megabyte for faster performance. It has a built-in 250-page input paper tray to your everyday usage and 50-page multi-function cassette to the special document printing. In addition, it includes network printing technologies to ease you into sharing printer functionality with several users at your home or workplace easily.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP LaserJet P2015 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
The following are the steps to install HP LaserJet P2015 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the HP LaserJet P2015 driver files to your personal computer.
- Install the HP LaserJet P2015 driver data files shortly after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet P2015 driver is complete and user can print their files by working with this HP LaserJet P2015 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
The following are the procedures to uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 driver file to your personal computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Go through the list presented in the windows on your screen and search for your HP LaserJet P2015 driver file
- Just double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will comes up to check out that you truly want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 Driver.
- Shortly after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your computer straight away.
HP LaserJet P2015 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available