HP LaserJet P2015 driver is a package meant for HP LaserJet P2015 printer device to connect with a computer device. HP LaserJet P2015 driver is available on this web page at zero cost.
HP LaserJet P2015 is a little and reliable high-quality mono laser printing device which can definitely improve your work productivity at your office with fast print speed and decent high quality outputs. It comes readily available with HP FastRes 1200 printing system to produce high-quality print around 1200 dpi print resolution.
The HP LaserJet P2015 includes a quick 400 MHz principal processor that could handle many type of complicated files effortlessly. It may deliver your documents at rate up to 27 pages per minutes to printing black-and-white documents and it might even offer you your very first output in only about 8.5 seconds or even less.
HP LaserJet P2015 comes with 32 Megabyte internal memory that could also be expanded as much as 288 Megabyte for faster performance. It’s a built-in 250-page input paper tray for your everyday usage and 50-page multi-function cassette to the special document printing. In addition, it features network printing technologies to ease you into sharing printer functionality with several users in your home or workplace easily.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP LaserJet P2015 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to install HP LaserJet P2015 driver file to your computer system:
- Extract the HP LaserJet P2015 driver programs to your laptop or computer.
- Install the HP LaserJet P2015 driver file types after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe programs for windows system users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet P2015 driver is complete and user can certainly print their docs by working with this HP LaserJet P2015 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
The following are the steps to uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Go through the list available in the windows command box on your screen and locate the HP LaserJet P2015 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will appears to verify that you really want to clean up your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your notebook computer straightaway.
HP LaserJet P2015 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available