HP LaserJet P2015 driver is a computer software pertaining to HP LaserJet P2015 printer device to connect with a computer. HP LaserJet P2015 driver is provided on our site for free.
HP LaserJet P2015 is a little and dependable high-quality mono laser printing device which can definitely improve your work productivity at your workplace with fast print speed and great high quality outputs. It comes readily available with HP FastRes 1200 printing method to produce high-quality print up to 1200 dpi print resolution.
The HP LaserJet P2015 has a quick 400 MHz principal processor that will handle many kind of complicated documents effortlessly. It can deliver your files at speed up to 27 pages per minutes for printing black-and-white documents and it might even give you your very first output in just about 8.5 seconds or even less.
HP LaserJet P2015 comes with 32 Megabyte internal memory that could also be enlarged around 288 Megabyte for quicker performance. It’s a built-in 250-page input paper tray to your regular use and 50-page multi-function cassette to your special document printing. It also includes network printing technology to facilitate you into sharing printer performance with several users at your residence or workplace easily.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP LaserJet P2015 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to install HP LaserJet P2015 driver program to your PC OS:
- Extract the HP LaserJet P2015 driver software to your computer.
- Install the HP LaserJet P2015 driver programs soon after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe software for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet P2015 driver is complete and user can print their paperwork by utilizing this HP LaserJet P2015 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
Below are the ways to uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 driver program to your PC OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter option.
- Go through the list available in the windows command box on your computer screen and identify the HP LaserJet P2015 driver file
- Just double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will appears to affirm that you really want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation complete, restart your desktop device immediately.
HP LaserJet P2015 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available