HP LaserJet P2014 driver is a program in support of HP LaserJet P2014 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP LaserJet P2014 driver is available on the website for free.
HP LaserJet P2014 is a fast black laser printing device acceptable for your everyday requirements at home or workplace. It provides work-group network printing method to ease the use of this printer by many people at your house or office. Maximum resolution of the printer is up to 1200 dpi print resolution ensuring the crisp and sharp text on your printed files.
Maximum print speed of HP LaserJet P2014 may be as quickly as 23 pages a few minutes from printing black and white documents on A4 dimensions and 24 pages a few minutes in printing mono documents on letter-size files. This particular printing device is able to provide you the very first print out in only about 8.5 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with HP LaserJet P2014 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P2014 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2014 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to install HP LaserJet P2014 driver file to your PC OS:
- Extract the HP LaserJet P2014 driver files to your desktop computer.
- Install the HP LaserJet P2014 driver files subsequently after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe software for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet P2014 driver is complete and user can print their docs by utilising this HP LaserJet P2014 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2014 Driver
The following are the steps to uninstall HP LaserJet P2014 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list available in the windows command box on your display screen and choose the HP LaserJet P2014 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will shows up to affirm that you actually want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP LaserJet P2014 Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your home computer right away.
HP LaserJet P2014 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|