HP LaserJet 1020 driver is a computer software pertaining to HP LaserJet 1020 printer device to connect with a computer. HP LaserJet 1020 driver is offered on our website without cost.
HP LaserJet 1020 is a high-speed laserjet monochrome printer that’s able to produces high print resolution quality up to 1200 dpi at rapid print speed on account of the use of HP resolution enhancement technologies.
The HP LaserJet 1020 is available with main input tray which can manage as many as 150 sheets of paper simultaneously. The priority feed slot machine that could be used for printing up to 10 sheets of paper.
The print rate of this HP 1020 printer may be up to 14 pages per minute in printing A4 size documents and 15 pages per minute for printing letter-size files.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP LaserJet 1020 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
Below are the ways to install HP LaserJet 1020 driver program to your PC OS:
- Extract the HP LaserJet 1020 driver programs to your PC.
- Install the HP LaserJet 1020 driver files shortly after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe software for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet 1020 driver is finish and user can print their papers by utilizing this HP LaserJet 1020 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 driver file to your laptop computer system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows pane on your computer screen and look for your HP LaserJet 1020 driver file
- Just double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will shows up to confirm that you really want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your laptop computer right away.
HP LaserJet 1020 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|