HP LaserJet 1020 driver is a package in support of HP LaserJet 1020 printer device to connect with a PC. HP LaserJet 1020 driver is readily available on this website for absolutely free.
HP LaserJet 1020 is a high-speed laserjet inkjet printer which is equipped to delivers high print resolution quality up to 1200 dpi at fast print speed on account of the use of HP resolution enhancement technologies.
The HP LaserJet 1020 is available with main input tray that could handle as many as 150 sheets of paper at once. The priority feed slot that could be used for printing up to ten sheets of paper.
The print rate of this HP 1020 printer may be up to 14 pages per minute in printing A4 size files and 15 pages per minute for printing letter-size documents.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP LaserJet 1020 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
Below are the methods to install HP LaserJet 1020 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the HP LaserJet 1020 driver files to your computer.
- Install the HP LaserJet 1020 driver software as soon as your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet 1020 driver is finish and user can certainly print their docs by working with this HP LaserJet 1020 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
Below are the steps to uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 driver file to your computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows command box on your screen and identify the HP LaserJet 1020 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes up to affirm that you truly want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your desktop device straightaway.
HP LaserJet 1020 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|