HP LaserJet 1020 driver is a package pertaining to HP LaserJet 1020 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP LaserJet 1020 driver is readily available on this blog for free of charge.
HP LaserJet 1020 is a high-speed laserjet inkjet printer that’s ready to delivers high print resolution quality up to 1200 dpi at rapid print speed due to the use of HP resolution enhancement technology.
The HP LaserJet 1020 is available with primary input tray which could manage as many as 150 sheets of paper at once. The priority feed slot that could be used for printing up to ten sheets of paper.
The print speed of this HP 1020 printer can be up to 14 pages per minute in printing A4 size files and 15 pages per minute for printing letter-size files.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP LaserJet 1020 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
Listed here are the methods to install HP LaserJet 1020 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the HP LaserJet 1020 driver data files to your desktop computer.
- Install the HP LaserJet 1020 driver computer files after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe file types for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet 1020 driver is finish and user can print their written documents by using this HP LaserJet 1020 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
Below are the steps to uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list presented in the windows pane on your display and track down your HP LaserJet 1020 driver file
- Just double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will appears to confirm that you actually want to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 Driver.
- Promptly after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your desktop computer right away.
HP LaserJet 1020 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|