HP LaserJet 1020 driver is a package meant for HP LaserJet 1020 printer device to connect with a computer device. HP LaserJet 1020 driver is offered on this blog for free.
HP LaserJet 1020 is a high-speed laserjet inkjet printer which is in a position to produces high print resolution quality up to 1200 dpi at rapid print speed due to the use of HP resolution enhancement technologies.
The HP LaserJet 1020 is available with primary input tray that can manage as much as 150 sheets of paper at once. The priority feed slot machine that could be used for printing up to ten sheets of paper.
The print rate of this HP 1020 printer can be up to 14 pages per minute in printing A4 size files and 15 pages per minute for printing letter-size documents.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP LaserJet 1020 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
Below are the process to install HP LaserJet 1020 driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the HP LaserJet 1020 driver files to your home PC.
- Install the HP LaserJet 1020 driver files shortly after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet 1020 driver is finish and user can print their documents by utilising this HP LaserJet 1020 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
All of the following are the ways to uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 driver program to your computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Go through the list provided in the windows pane on your computer screen and locate the HP LaserJet 1020 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes up to affirm that you really need to get rid of your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP LaserJet 1020 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your desktop computer right away.
HP LaserJet 1020 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|