HP Deskjet F2480 driver is a software package for the purpose of HP Deskjet F2480 printer device to connect with a computer. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is offered on this site for definitely free.
HP Deskjet F2480 is a multi-purpose All-in-One (AiO) colour printer machine that could assist you in copying, scanning, and printing multiple documents and documents immediately. This inkjet color printing machine can help you to print as much as 1000 impressions in maximum monthly obligation. It includes HP Thermal Inkjet technologies to print sharp and sharp text in your documents.
HP Deskjet F2480 uses 1.3 Watt energy consumption on sleep condition while on standby the energy consumption is 2.3 Watt. The energy consumption of the printing whilst surgery is 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of this device is as quickly as 18 pages per minutes with maximum print resolution up to 600 dpi for black files along with 1200 dpi for colour files.
HP Deskjet F2480 can produce up to 600 dpi print output for black-and-white documents and 4800 x 1200 dpi print output for color files. Maximum print speed of the printer in printing mono documents is 20 pages per minutes and also for color documents or files is as fast as 16 pages a few minutes. The size of this printer is 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and that the weight will be 10.8 pounds or about 4.9 kilograms.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP Deskjet F2480 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to install HP Deskjet F2480 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the HP Deskjet F2480 driver file types to your personal computer.
- Install the HP Deskjet F2480 driver software immediately after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet F2480 driver is complete and user can print their documents by working with this HP Deskjet F2480 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
Below are the steps to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list available in the windows command box on your display screen and look for your HP Deskjet F2480 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will shows up to confirm that you really want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your personal computer straight away.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|