HP Deskjet F2480 driver is a software package to get HP Deskjet F2480 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is provided on this web page for free of charge.
HP Deskjet F2480 is a multipurpose All-in-One (AiO) colour printer machine which may help you in copying, scanning, and printing multiple documents and documents instantly. This inkjet colour printing machine will be able to enable you to print as much as 1000 impressions in greatest monthly obligation. It comes with HP Thermal Inkjet technologies to print crisp and sharp text on your own documents.
HP Deskjet F2480 utilizes 1.3 Watt power consumption on sleep state whilst on standby the energy consumption is 2.3 Watt. The power consumption of the printing while functioning will be 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of this device is as quickly as 18 pages 5 minutes with highest print resolution up to 600 dpi for black files along with 1200 dpi for colour files.
HP Deskjet F2480 can produce up to 600 dpi print output for black-and-white files and 4800 x 1200 dpi print output for color files. Maximum print speed of this printer at printing mono files is 20 pages per minutes and also for color documents or files is as fast as 16 pages several minutes. The size of this printer will be 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and that the weight will be 10.8 lbs or around 4.9 kilograms.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP Deskjet F2480 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
All of the following are the ways to install HP Deskjet F2480 driver file to your personal computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP Deskjet F2480 driver data files to your PC.
- Install the HP Deskjet F2480 driver data files soon after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet F2480 driver is finish and user can print their docs by utilising this HP Deskjet F2480 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 driver file to your personal computer system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list available in the windows command box on your display and find your HP Deskjet F2480 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will shows up to confirm that you really need to get rid off your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver.
- Soon after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your home computer straightaway.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|