HP Deskjet F2480 driver is a software available for HP Deskjet F2480 printer device to connect with a computer. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is provided on this blog for free.
HP Deskjet F2480 is a multi-purpose All-in-One (AiO) color printer machine which could help you in copying, scanning, and printing multiple documents and files instantly. This inkjet colour printing machine can enable you to print around 1000 impressions in greatest monthly duty cycle. It comes with HP Thermal Inkjet technology to print sharp and sharp text on your files.
HP Deskjet F2480 utilizes 1.3 Watt power consumption on sleep state while on standby the power consumption is 2.3 Watt. The power consumption of the printing while functioning is 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of the device is as quickly as 18 pages 5 minutes with maximum print resolution up to 600 dpi for black files along with 1200 dpi for colour files.
HP Deskjet F2480 is able to produce up to 600 dpi print output for black-and-white documents and 4800 x 1200 dpi print output for color files. Maximum print speed of the printer in printing mono documents is 20 pages per minutes and for colour documents or files is as quickly as 16 pages per minutes. The measurements of the printer is 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and that the weight will be 10.8 lbs or around 4.9 kilograms.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP Deskjet F2480 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
These are the process to install HP Deskjet F2480 driver program to your computer OS:
- Extract the HP Deskjet F2480 driver programs to your home computer.
- Install the HP Deskjet F2480 driver computer files subsequently after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet F2480 driver is finish and user can certainly print their papers by utilising this HP Deskjet F2480 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Search through the list presented in the windows pane on your display and locate the HP Deskjet F2480 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes out to make sure that you actually want to delete your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your personal computer device straight away.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|