HP Deskjet D1660 driver is a package to get HP Deskjet D1660 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP Deskjet D1660 driver is offered on this web site at absolutely no cost.
HP DeskJet D1660 is a dependable high-quality printing device that comes at a reasonable price. It’s possible to experience laser quality sockets from this superior printer which includes Initial HP printer ink on its own cartridges. It is available in a streamlined and space-saving design that makes you easy to place it anywhere around your office environment.
HP D1660 includes one single power button for quick and simple printing. Replacing the printer cartridge from this printing machine is extremely easy. The new layout on this printer place the printer cartridge on the center of the printer’s entire body to get instant accessibility when users need to replace the capsules. The HP DeskJet D1660 may produce high quality files at resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi immediately for fast and reasonably priced printing cost.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with HP Deskjet D1660 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this post.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet D1660 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet D1660 Driver
All of the following are the steps to install HP Deskjet D1660 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the HP Deskjet D1660 driver data files to your laptop.
- Install the HP Deskjet D1660 driver files soon after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet D1660 driver is finish and user can easily print their docs by working with this HP Deskjet D1660 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet D1660 Driver
Below are the methods to uninstall HP Deskjet D1660 driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Go through the list presented in the windows on your display and find your HP Deskjet D1660 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will appears to check out that you really need to clean up your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Deskjet D1660 Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your machine straightaway.
HP Deskjet D1660 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|