HP DeskJet D1600 driver is a program needed for HP DeskJet D1600 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP DeskJet D1600 driver is offered on the website with no charge.
HP DeskJet D1660 is a streamlined personal inkjet colour printer which comes with two printer cartridges cartridges for 3 unique colours that are cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. The color cartridges with this printer comes in 1 tricolor cartridge for cyan, magenta, and yellow.
The HP DeskJet D1660 isn’t endorsed with wireless printing features and just comes with wired printing choices. The maximum print resolution of this printer to black and white documents is around 1200 dpi and 4800 dpi print resolution for color photos and files. The maximum duty cycle of this printer is as much as 750 sheet of papers.
HP DeskJet D1660 may be attached to a personal computer or notebook computer via USB connection. This printer does not supply memory card slots, Ethernet port, and Bluetooth wireless printing for direct printing from the printer machine. The input paper tray on this paper can manage around 80 sheet of papers and the output can handle 15 papers.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP DeskJet D1600 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet D1600 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet D1600 Driver
Listed here are the methods to install HP DeskJet D1600 driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the HP DeskJet D1600 driver programs to your laptop.
- Install the HP DeskJet D1600 driver file types as soon as your download is complete by just double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet D1600 driver is finish and user can easily print their data files by working with this HP DeskJet D1600 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet D1600 Driver
These are the simple steps to uninstall HP DeskJet D1600 driver program to your PC OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter key.
- Go through the list available in the windows command box on your display and locate your HP DeskJet D1600 driver file
- Just double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes up to check that you actually want to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP DeskJet D1600 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your personal computer device right away.
HP DeskJet D1600 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|