HP DeskJet 3740 driver is a software needed for HP DeskJet 3740 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP DeskJet 3740 driver is provided on our site without cost.
HP DeskJet 3740 is a color inkjet printer machine that comes as a compact and trendy printer machine for the own personal use in your home or office. This printer device contains 80-sheet power input paper tray which can be easily folded up for storage. It can deliver brilliant and vibrant picture quality up to 4800 enhanced dpi colour outputs.
HP DeskJet 3740 is a perfect printer machine includes high quality HP cartridge that features an onscreen cancel button in addition to ink level index. Additionally, it has one off and on button that will help you in operating this printer directly. This printer can be easily set up on several compatible operating systems such as Mac OS.
HP DeskJet 3740 can provide maximum print output up to 4800 dpi color print resolution for black-and-white or colour print output. Maximum print speed of the printer in delivering your documents is as quickly as 14 pages a few minutes. This printer uses HP 27 black cartridge to print your files and files.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP DeskJet 3740 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
All of the following are the process to install HP DeskJet 3740 driver file to your computer OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 3740 driver software to your home PC.
- Install the HP DeskJet 3740 driver file types subsequently after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 3740 driver is complete and user can certainly print their written documents by using this HP DeskJet 3740 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
Below are the process to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 driver program to your computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Search through the list available in the windows on your screen and choose your HP DeskJet 3740 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes out to make sure that you really want to erase your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver.
- Soon after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your home computer device right away.
HP DeskJet 3740 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|