HP DeskJet 3740 driver is a computer software suitable for HP DeskJet 3740 printer device to connect with a PC. HP DeskJet 3740 driver is presented on the website for absolutely free.
HP DeskJet 3740 is a colour inkjet printer machine that comes as a compact and stylish printer machine for your private use in your home or small office. This printer device contains 80-sheet power input paper tray which can be easily folded up for storage. It may deliver vivid and vibrant picture quality up to 4800 improved dpi colour outputs.
HP DeskJet 3740 is the ideal printer machine includes high quality HP cartridge that features an onscreen cancel button as well as ink level index. In addition, it has one off and on button that will help you in managing this printer directly. This printer can be easily set up on many compatible operating systems including Mac OS.
HP DeskJet 3740 can provide maximum print output up to 4800 dpi color print resolution for black or color print output. Maximum print speed of the printer in providing your files is as quickly as 14 pages a few minutes. This printer uses HP 27 black cartridge to print your own documents and documents.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP DeskJet 3740 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
These are the ways to install HP DeskJet 3740 driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 3740 driver computer files to your computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 3740 driver software immediately after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe software for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 3740 driver is finish and user can certainly print their written documents by utilizing this HP DeskJet 3740 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
Below are the procedures to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows on your computer screen and identify the HP DeskJet 3740 driver file
- Just double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes up to check out that you really need to delete your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your personal computer straightaway.
HP DeskJet 3740 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|