HP DeskJet 3740 driver is a package pertaining to HP DeskJet 3740 printer device to connect with a computer. HP DeskJet 3740 driver is available on our website at absolutely no cost.
HP DeskJet 3740 is a color inkjet printer machine which comes as a compact and trendy printer machine for your private use at home or office. This printer device gets 80-sheet power input paper tray that may be easily folded up for storage. It can deliver brilliant and vibrant photo quality up to 4800 improved dpi colour outputs.
HP DeskJet 3740 is also the ideal printer machine comes with high-quality HP cartridge which has an onscreen cancel button as well as ink level index. Additionally, it has one on and off button that will aid you in operating this printer right. This printer can be easily set up on many compatible operating systems such as Mac OS.
HP DeskJet 3740 can provide maximum print output up to 4800 dpi color print resolution for black or color print output. Maximum print speed of the printer in providing your files is as fast as 14 pages several minutes. This printer uses HP 27 black cartridge to print your documents and files.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP DeskJet 3740 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
The following are the steps to install HP DeskJet 3740 driver file to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 3740 driver files to your computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 3740 driver programs after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 3740 driver is complete and user can certainly print their paperwork by utilising this HP DeskJet 3740 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
Below are the procedures to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 driver program to your computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter key.
- Search through the list provided in the windows command box on your screen and look for your HP DeskJet 3740 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes up to check that you actually want to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your desktop computer right away.
HP DeskJet 3740 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|