HP DeskJet 3740 driver is a computer software to work with HP DeskJet 3740 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP DeskJet 3740 driver is offered on this page for free of charge.
HP DeskJet 3740 is a color inkjet printer machine which comes as a compact and stylish printer machine for the private use in your home or office. This printer device contains 80-sheet capacity input paper tray which may be easily folded up for storage. It can deliver brilliant and vibrant picture quality up to 4800 enhanced dpi colour outputs.
HP DeskJet 3740 is the ideal printer machine includes high quality HP cartridge that features an onscreen cancel button in addition to ink level index. It also has one off and on button that will help you in managing this printer right. This printer can be easily installed on many compatible operating systems including Mac OS.
HP DeskJet 3740 can provide maximum print output up to 4800 dpi color print resolution for black or color print output. Maximum print speed of this printer in delivering your documents is as quickly as 14 pages per minutes. This printer uses HP 27 black cartridge to print your documents and documents.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP DeskJet 3740 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
All of the following are the process to install HP DeskJet 3740 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 3740 driver computer files to your laptop or computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 3740 driver programs soon after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 3740 driver is complete and user can easily print their written documents by utilizing this HP DeskJet 3740 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list available in the windows command box on your display screen and identify your HP DeskJet 3740 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will shows up to make sure that you really need to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation complete, restart your computer device right away.
HP DeskJet 3740 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|