HP Deskjet 3545 driver is a software package needed for HP Deskjet 3545 printer device to connect with a PC. HP Deskjet 3545 driver is available on this site at no cost.
HP DeskJet 3545 is an All-in-One multi-purpose printing device which may produce laser quality photos and images immediately. This printer includes a very reasonable printer ink cartridge and can produce many documents at a low-cost. It also has a built-in Wi-Fi network connectivity that could be used to print your files and documents from anywhere around your home or office using your mobile phone tablet, and PC.
The HP DeskJet 3545 is also a trustworthy and high-speed printing device that could produce borderless photos easily. Additionally, it has automatic duplex printing choice to help you in printing your files both sides. This printer may be used for printing, copying, in addition to scanning at high time. Maximum print resolution of this printer may be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. The built-in 5 cm screen display can also assist you in managing the printer directly without having to switch on your computer.
Processor speed of the printer may be up to 360 MHz and can deliver your documents at fast print speed. Print rate of this HP DeskJet 3545 in printing black-and-white documents may be as fast as 21 pages per minutes while in printing colour documents it may perform at speed up to 17 pages per minutes. The first print out can be delivered from this printer in approximately 19 seconds for mono files and 24 seconds for colour files and images. The built-in input paper tray can handle up to 100 sheet of files while the output paper tray can handle up to 30 sheet of papers.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP Deskjet 3545 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
Below are the steps to install HP Deskjet 3545 driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the HP Deskjet 3545 driver computer files to your personal computer.
- Install the HP Deskjet 3545 driver data files right after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet 3545 driver is finish and user can easily print their paperwork by utilising this HP Deskjet 3545 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
Below are the process to uninstall HP Deskjet 3545 driver program to your desktop computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter option.
- Search through the list presented in the windows pane on your screen and find the HP Deskjet 3545 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will shows up to affirm that you really need to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Deskjet 3545 Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your home computer device right away.
HP Deskjet 3545 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|