HP DeskJet 2540 driver is a computer software available for HP DeskJet 2540 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP DeskJet 2540 driver is offered on this site with no charge.
The HP DeskJet 2540 is the All-In-One printer provides simple wireless printing technologies to be utilised in any place around your home or workplace. You can instantly print your documents from any area around your home or office using your iPad, iPhone, Android Smartphone, Android Tablet, Laptop computer, and from PC.
The DeskJet 2540 has a compact and fashionable white design which makes it a perfect printing device for your workplace. The role of the printer can be employed by each of the people on the office readily due to the straightforward and fast installation option on this printer. Fast printing, scanning, as well as copying may also be carried out easily.
HP DeskJet 2540 is available with high-capacity printer ink cartridges so as to allow you to print several files and images with no trouble. The very first print on the printer can be printed in only 17 seconds in mono and 24 seconds in color mode. The mono print resolution is left up to 600 x 600 dpi while the color print resolution could be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP DeskJet 2540 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2540 Driver
All of the following are the ways to install HP DeskJet 2540 driver file to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2540 driver data files to your PC.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2540 driver programs immediately after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2540 driver is complete and user can print their documents by utilizing this HP DeskJet 2540 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2540 Driver
These are the methods to uninstall HP DeskJet 2540 driver program to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Search through the list provided in the windows pane on your display and identify the HP DeskJet 2540 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will appears to verify that you really need to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 2540 Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation complete, restart your desktop device immediately.
HP DeskJet 2540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7,|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|