HP DeskJet 2130 driver is a software package available for HP DeskJet 2130 printer device to connect with a computer. HP DeskJet 2130 driver is readily available on the site at zero cost.
HP DeskJet 2130 is a high-quality printing machine that may assist you in completing many type of activity such as print, scan, and copy your important documents and files instantly. This printer comes with an extremely reasonable printer cartridge which can produce many documents at a very low-cost.
The compact design of this All-in-One printer makes this device is readily match on any surface of your desk. This HP DeskJet 2130 is also a ideal printing device for those who needs a dependable and moderately price printing device to get their everyday use at home or office.
HP DeskJet 2130 may deliver your first files in only about 15 seconds for black-and-white documents and 18 seconds to produce color files and documents. Maximum print resolution of this printer to get mono outputs could be up to 1200 dpi print resolution and color outputs can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color resolution. Print rate of the printing device in providing mono documents can be up to 7.5 pages per minutes and 5.5 pages a few minutes for colour files.
HP DeskJet 2130 will deliver your files even quicker at speed up to 20 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents in draft mode and 16 pages a few minutes for colour files. This printer includes 60-page input paper tray and 25-sheet output paper tray.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP DeskJet 2130 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2130 Driver
The following are the procedures to install HP DeskJet 2130 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2130 driver software to your PC.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2130 driver computer files subsequently after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2130 driver is complete and user can easily print their docs by utilising this HP DeskJet 2130 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2130 Driver
The following are the ways to uninstall HP DeskJet 2130 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Go through the list available in the windows pane on your display screen and track down your HP DeskJet 2130 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will comes out to check out that you really want to clean up your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 2130 Driver.
- Shortly after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your laptop or computer right away.
HP DeskJet 2130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|