HP DeskJet 2130 driver is a computer software pertaining to HP DeskJet 2130 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP DeskJet 2130 driver is readily available on the site for free of charge.
HP DeskJet 2130 is a high quality printing machine which could help you in finishing many sort of task such as print, scan, and copy your important files and documents instantly. This printer has a very affordable printer cartridge that may produce many files at a very low-cost.
The compact design of this All-in-One printer makes this device is easily match on any surface of the desk. This HP DeskJet 2130 is the ideal printing device for those who needs a reliable and reasonably cost printing device to their daily use at home or small office.
HP DeskJet 2130 may deliver your initial documents in just about 15 seconds for black files and 18 seconds to produce colour files and documents. Maximum print resolution of the printer to get mono outputs can be up to 1200 dpi print resolution and color outputs could be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color resolution. Print speed of the printing device in delivering mono documents can be around 7.5 pages per minutes and 5.5 pages per minutes for colour files.
HP DeskJet 2130 can deliver your files even faster at speed up to 20 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents in draft mode and 16 pages a few minutes for color files. This printer comes with 60-page input paper tray and 25-sheet output paper tray.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP DeskJet 2130 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2130 Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to install HP DeskJet 2130 driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2130 driver programs to your home computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2130 driver programs immediately after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2130 driver is finish and user can easily print their documents by utilizing this HP DeskJet 2130 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2130 Driver
The following are the simple steps to uninstall HP DeskJet 2130 driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Go through the list presented in the windows on your display screen and choose the HP DeskJet 2130 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will shows up to confirm that you really need to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 2130 Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation finish, restart your personal PC immediately.
HP DeskJet 2130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|