HP DeskJet 2130 driver is a software for the purpose of HP DeskJet 2130 printer device to connect with a computer. HP DeskJet 2130 driver is offered on these pages for totally free.
HP DeskJet 2130 is a high-quality printing machine that can help you in completing many kind of activity such as print, scan, and copy your important documents and files immediately. This printer has an extremely inexpensive printer cartridge which can produce many files at a very low-cost.
The streamlined design of this All-in-One printer makes this device can be easily fit onto any surface of the desk. This HP DeskJet 2130 is the perfect printing device for those who needs a reliable and moderately price printing device for their everyday use at home or office.
HP DeskJet 2130 may deliver your initial documents in just about 15 seconds for black-and-white documents and 18 seconds to produce color files and files. Maximum print resolution of the printer to get mono outputs may be up to 1200 dpi print resolution and colour outputs could be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color resolution. Print speed of this printing device in providing mono documents can be around 7.5 pages per minutes and 5.5 pages per minutes for color files.
HP DeskJet 2130 may deliver your documents even quicker at rate around 20 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents in draft mode and 16 pages a few minutes for colour files. This printer comes with 60-page input paper tray and 25-sheet output paper tray.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP DeskJet 2130 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2130 Driver
Below are the steps to install HP DeskJet 2130 driver program to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2130 driver programs to your PC.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2130 driver programs after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2130 driver is finish and user can easily print their docs by utilizing this HP DeskJet 2130 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2130 Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall HP DeskJet 2130 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter option.
- Search through the list presented in the windows pane on your display screen and search for your HP DeskJet 2130 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will appears to check that you really want to delete your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 2130 Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your home computer device straight away.
HP DeskJet 2130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|