HP DeskJet 2060 driver is a package pertaining to HP DeskJet 2060 printer device to connect with a computer device. HP DeskJet 2060 driver is offered on this web page at no cost.
HP DeskJet 2060 is a premium quality HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2060 multi-function printing machine that can print multiple color or black files immediately. This inkjet colour printer machine features HP Thermal Inkjet technologies to produce sharp and crisp text onto your printed files.
HP DeskJet 2060 comes with dual cartridge containing a multi-color printer cartridge which is included with yellow, cyan, and magenta color. One colour cartridge for the printer can print up to 200 sheet of files and one black cartridge can print up to 480 sheets of documents. This printer has a built in 60-page capability input paper tray and 25-page power output paper tray.
HP DeskJet 2060 is able to print sharp and clear black-and-white documents around 600 dpi print resolution whilst printing colour files and photographs can be delivered at maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing black-and-white files is 20 pages per minutes while for color files may be up to 16 pages a few minutes.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP DeskJet 2060 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
Below are the ways to install HP DeskJet 2060 driver program to your computer OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2060 driver data files to your personal computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2060 driver file types immediately after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2060 driver is complete and user can certainly print their documents by using this HP DeskJet 2060 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
Below are the simple steps to uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows on your display screen and identify your HP DeskJet 2060 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will comes up to check that you really want to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your notebook computer immediately.
HP DeskJet 2060 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|