HP D1500 driver is a package available for HP D1500 printer device to connect with a PC. HP D1500 driver is provided on this page at zero cost.
HP DeskJet D1500 is a streamlined All-In-One (AIO) printer suitable for daily use at your home or office. The printer has incorporated input paper tray in addition to an output paper tray. The input paper tray can handle 80 sheet of papers although the output can save up to 50 sheet of papers.
The printing rate of this DeskJet D1500 is up to 11 ppm for both black and white and color text in fast draft mode. In standard mode, the printing speed is merely up to 2 ppm for both mono and color files. To find the very best result in crisp and sharp text, then you have to wait around for longer time on account of the printing speed is only 1 ppm. HP DeskJet D1500 can be obtained with medium printing resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with HP D1500 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP D1500 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP D1500 Driver
The following are the methods to install HP D1500 driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the HP D1500 driver software to your computer.
- Install the HP D1500 driver computer files subsequently after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP D1500 driver is finish and user can easily print their docs by utilising this HP D1500 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall HP D1500 Driver
The following are the ways to uninstall HP D1500 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows command box on your display and search for your HP D1500 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to verify that you actually want to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP D1500 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your personal computer device straightaway.
HP D1500 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)*|
|Linux OS (RPM)*|