Epson XP-860 driver is a package pertaining to Epson XP-860 printer device to connect with a computer. Epson XP-860 driver is offered on this page at no charge.
Epson Expression Photo XP-860 is an professional quality All-In-One picture printer that has a useful Wi-Fi printing feature for quick printing straight on several appropriate devices from anywhere around your house or office.
The Epson XP-860 can provide beautiful premium quality photos using this small and compact photo printing device. The compact design of this printer will surely make certain that you are able to place it on your desk without needing to prepare such a large space for a high quality printer. This printer can print full 8 x 10 inches pictures without edge in high comprehensive quality effortlessly.
Epson XP-860 comes available with 4.3 inches colour touchscreen display to be able to facilitate you in navigating in the menus provided on the printer. It is also available with Automatic Document Feeder along with Automatic Duplex copying, faxing, scanning and printing performance for printing, scanning, faxing or copying formatted files readily.
The printer comes with a fast print speed that can provide you a 4 x 6 inches images in only around 10 seconds. Printing a black and white may be carried out in at speed 9.5 pages per minutes while printing color photographs can be achieved at speed 9 pages per minute. You can also print directly from many compatible smartphone devices such as iPhone, iPod dash, iPad, and Android smartphone devices utilizing mobile printing solutions applications from Epson. In the event that you’ll need to find various other brands printer driver like the HP printer driver you can find it on their webpage.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Epson XP-860 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-860 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-860 Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to install Epson XP-860 driver file to your personal computer Operating System:
- Extract the Epson XP-860 driver files to your laptop computer.
- Install the Epson XP-860 driver computer files immediately after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson XP-860 driver is finish and user can print their paperwork by using this Epson XP-860 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall Epson XP-860 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to uninstall Epson XP-860 driver file to your computer OS:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows command box on your display screen and find your Epson XP-860 driver file
- Just double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to check out that you really need to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Epson XP-860 Driver.
- Promptly after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your desktop device straight away.
Epson XP-860 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|