Epson XP-860 driver is a computer software suitable for Epson XP-860 printer device to connect with a computer. Epson XP-860 driver is provided on this web site at no charge.
Epson Expression Photo XP-860 is a professional grade All-In-One picture printer which includes a useful Wi-Fi printing feature for quick printing straight on most compatible devices from anywhere around your home or workplace.
The Epson XP-860 can provide beautiful premium high quality photos using this small and compact picture printing device. The compact design of the printer will surely make sure you can put it on your desk without needing to prepare for such a big space for a high-quality printer. This printer can print full 8 x 10 inches pictures without edge in high detailed quality effortlessly.
Epson XP-860 comes accessible with 4.3 inches colour touchscreen display so as to facilitate you in navigating inside the menus provided on the printer. It is also readily available with Automatic Document Feeder along with Automatic Duplex copying, faxing, scanning and printing operation for printing, scanning, faxing or copying uninstalled files readily.
The printer has a fast print speed which can provide you a 4 x 6 inches pictures in only around 10 seconds. Printing a white and black may be done at speed 9.5 pages per minutes while printing color photographs can be achieved at rate 9 pages per minute. You may also print directly from many compatible smartphone devices like iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Android smartphone devices by utilizing mobile printing options programs from Epson. However, if you have to find various other brands printer driver like the HP printer driver you can find it on their webpage.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Epson XP-860 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-860 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-860 Driver
Listed here are the steps to install Epson XP-860 driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the Epson XP-860 driver files to your computer.
- Install the Epson XP-860 driver software just after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson XP-860 driver is finish and user can certainly print their papers by utilising this Epson XP-860 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall Epson XP-860 Driver
These are the methods to uninstall Epson XP-860 driver file to your PC system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows pane on your computer screen and choose the Epson XP-860 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will shows up to check that you really want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Epson XP-860 Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your home computer immediately.
Epson XP-860 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|