Epson XP-400 driver is a computer software available for Epson XP-400 printer device to connect with a computer. Epson XP-400 driver is provided on the website at zero cost.
Epson Expression Home XP-400 is a streamlined and less noise All-In-One (AIO) printing device appropriate for fulfilling small to medium office requirements. Even the XP-400 is a really easy to use printer integrated with easy wireless connection printing technologies.
The wireless link feature in the Epson XP-400 is actually easy to share with everyone in your residence. Utilizing Epson Connect attribute makes you able to print your documents directly from your compatible smartphone devices. It’s encouraged with Apple Air Print and Google Cloud Print technologies that mean that your android and iOS device is totally compatible with this particular printer.
The Epson Expression Home XP-400 includes an integrated memory card slots for printing directly on the printer without needing to use your computer device. The printer is also accessible using its separated printer ink cartridge to be able to make you be convenient when altering the only color that has ran out of ink.
The Epson XP-400 printing rate is up to 8.7 ppm for black and white documents and 4.5 ppm for colored documents. The printing device includes a built in 2.5″ Liquid Crystal Display for assisting you in previewing, printing, and even editing your images instantly on the printer. If you would want to find several other brands printer driver such as Samsung printer driver you can find it on their site.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Epson XP-400 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-400 Driver
Below are the process to install Epson XP-400 driver file to your PC system:
- Extract the Epson XP-400 driver software to your home computer.
- Install the Epson XP-400 driver computer files immediately after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson XP-400 driver is finish and user can certainly print their papers by utilizing this Epson XP-400 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Epson XP-400 Driver
These are the steps to uninstall Epson XP-400 driver file to your personal computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter option.
- Go through the list available in the windows pane on your screen and search for the Epson XP-400 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will comes up to make sure that you actually want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Epson XP-400 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your computer right away.
Epson XP-400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|