Epson Stylus TX400 driver is a software to work with Epson Stylus TX400 printer device to connect with a computer. Epson Stylus TX400 driver is available on this site for definitely free.
Epson Stylus TX400 is a 4-color multi-purpose printer device that functions as a perfect and simple printer device that comes with several features. This specific printer is a suitable printing device for your home or little office that needs a dependable printer for copying, printing, and scanning documents instantly.
Epson Stylus TX400 includes tricolor (magenta, cyan, yellow) printer capsule with 3 picolitres ink droplet size and will produce high print resolution up to 5760 dpi print resolution very fast. This printer is able to print black-and-white and color files or documents at speed as quickly as 34 pages per minutes in draft mode. Additionally, it may produce a borderless 4 x 6 inches photographs at approximately 26 seconds.
Epson Stylus TX400 also features CIS scanner sensor type that can scan up to A4 paper dimensions instantly. Maximum scanning resolution of the printer is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi scan resolution. Maximum scan speed of this printer at printing 1200 dpi scan resolution is up to 8.8 milisecond/line for mono files and 26.2 miliseconds/line for colour files. Maximum copy speed of this printer for black-and-white and color files is around 30 copies a few minutes.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Epson Stylus TX400 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Epson Stylus TX400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus TX400 Driver
All of the following are the process to install Epson Stylus TX400 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the Epson Stylus TX400 driver data files to your home computer.
- Install the Epson Stylus TX400 driver computer files as soon as your download is finish by just double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Epson Stylus TX400 driver is finish and user can certainly print their papers by working with this Epson Stylus TX400 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus TX400 Driver
Listed here are the ways to uninstall Epson Stylus TX400 driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows command box on your screen and find your Epson Stylus TX400 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes out to verify that you actually want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Epson Stylus TX400 Driver.
- Shortly after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your machine immediately.
Epson Stylus TX400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|