Epson Stylus TX130 driver is a software package to get Epson Stylus TX130 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Epson Stylus TX130 driver is offered on this site at no charge.
Epson Stylus TX130 is an multi-purpose All-in-One inkjet color printing machine which is included with 32 KB typical memory capability and includes Epson Micro Piezo print head technology to provide sharp and crisp text on your printed files and documents immediately.
Epson Stylus TX130 includes 4 picoliter ink droplet size along with 4-individual Epson DURABrite Ultra inks printer cartridge technologies. This specific printing machine may deliver maximum print resolution outputs up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution for both mono and color print outputs.
Epson Stylus TX130 can deliver your premium quality documents at speed up to 28 pages a few minutes for black-and-white documents while printing color files can be up to 15 pages per minutes. This printer has a built-in 100-sheet capability input paper tray and will scan your files at max print resolution up to 9600 dpi resolution.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Epson Stylus TX130 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
The following are the process to install Epson Stylus TX130 driver file to your PC system:
- Extract the Epson Stylus TX130 driver files to your laptop.
- Install the Epson Stylus TX130 driver software just after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe programs for windows system users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson Stylus TX130 driver is finish and user can print their data files by using this Epson Stylus TX130 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
Below are the steps to uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 driver program to your computer system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows pane on your display and find the Epson Stylus TX130 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes up to verify that you actually want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 Driver.
- Right after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your computer immediately.
Epson Stylus TX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|