Epson NX120 driver is a software available for Epson NX120 printer device to connect with a PC. Epson NX120 driver is presented on this web site at zero cost.
Epson Stylus NX120 is an multi-function printer driver for printing, scanning, as well as copying your documents, images, and files. It is a ideal printer for home buyers who wish to get a high quality prints straight at their home.
The Epson Stylus NX120 is available with four separated printer ink cartridges which could manage either economy or default ink cartridges capacity. The printer has been encouraged with DuraBrite technologies in order to provide you a high quality and water-resistant images. The Epson NX120 provides top printing resolution up to 5760 dpi and scanning resolution up to 1200 dpi.
The printing rate of Stylus NX120 is left up to 28 pages per minute for black and white texts and up to 15 pages per minute for coloured documents. Additionally, it may produce a borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in around 93 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Epson NX120 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Epson NX120 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson NX120 Driver
All of the following are the process to install Epson NX120 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the Epson NX120 driver computer files to your laptop computer.
- Install the Epson NX120 driver files after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson NX120 driver is finish and user can certainly print their docs by working with this Epson NX120 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Epson NX120 Driver
The following are the process to uninstall Epson NX120 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows on your display screen and choose the Epson NX120 driver file
- Just double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will shows up to check that you truly want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Epson NX120 Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your notebook computer immediately.
Epson NX120 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|