Epson NX120 driver is a software pertaining to Epson NX120 printer device to connect with a computer device. Epson NX120 driver is provided on the website at no cost.
Epson Stylus NX120 is an multi-function printer driver for printing, scanning, as well as copying your files, pictures, and files. It is the ideal printer for home users who want to have a high quality prints straight at their house.
The Epson Stylus NX120 can be obtained with four separated printer ink cartridges which may handle either economy or default ink cartridges capability. The printer has been encouraged with DuraBrite technologies in order to provide you a high-quality and water-resistant pictures. The Epson NX120 offers high printing resolution up to 5760 dpi and scanning resolution up to 1200 dpi.
The printing rate of Stylus NX120 is up to 28 pages per minute for black and white texts and around 15 pages per minute for colored documents. It can also produce a borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in about 93 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Epson NX120 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Epson NX120 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson NX120 Driver
Listed here are the methods to install Epson NX120 driver program to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Epson NX120 driver computer files to your PC.
- Install the Epson NX120 driver data files as soon as your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Epson NX120 driver is complete and user can certainly print their papers by using this Epson NX120 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Epson NX120 Driver
Below are the process to uninstall Epson NX120 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter button.
- Go through the list presented in the windows command box on your screen and find your Epson NX120 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes up to confirm that you really want to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Epson NX120 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your personal computer device right away.
Epson NX120 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|