Epson NX120 driver is a computer software to work with Epson NX120 printer device to connect with a computer. Epson NX120 driver is readily available on the website for totally free.
Epson Stylus NX120 is a multi-function printer driver for printing, scanning, as well as copying your files, images, and files. It’s the perfect printer for home users who want to get a high quality prints straight at their own house.
The Epson Stylus NX120 is available with four separated printer ink cartridges which could handle either default or economy ink cartridges capability. The printer has been supported with DuraBrite technology so as to provide you a high-quality and water-resistant images. The Epson NX120 provides top printing resolution up to 5760 dpi and scanning resolution up to 1200 dpi.
The printing speed of Stylus NX120 is left up to 28 pages per minute for black and white texts and up to 15 pages per minute for coloured documents. It can also produce a borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in about 93 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Epson NX120 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Epson NX120 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson NX120 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to install Epson NX120 driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Extract the Epson NX120 driver file types to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Epson NX120 driver files subsequently after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson NX120 driver is finish and user can print their files by working with this Epson NX120 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Epson NX120 Driver
Below are the ways to uninstall Epson NX120 driver program to your personal computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list presented in the windows pane on your display and choose your Epson NX120 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will appears to affirm that you really want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Epson NX120 Driver.
- Soon after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your system straight away.
Epson NX120 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|