Epson L1300 driver is a program available for Epson L1300 printer device to connect with a laptop. Epson L1300 driver is available on these pages for totally free.
Epson L1300 is high-performance printer machine that could provide professional look outputs up to A3 paper size documents. Here is the initial 4 color printer with original printer ink tank system that could produce around A3 outputs instantly. It is a very reasonably priced printer which could give you premium quality records instantly.
Epson L1300 features impressive high-capacity printer ink tank technology which can be easily refilled with just paying approximately USD 5.50 for a single original ink bottles. With the default option starter ink tank package, users can print up to 7100 sheets gruesome documents effortlessly.
Epson L1300 will provide your high quality outputs at rate up to 15 pages a few minutes. This printer uses Micro Piezo print head technology using high-resolution outputs up to 5760 dpi print resolution that ensures that the premium looks in your files and photographs.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Epson L1300 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Epson L1300 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson L1300 Driver
The following are the simple steps to install Epson L1300 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the Epson L1300 driver programs to your home PC.
- Install the Epson L1300 driver software soon after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson L1300 driver is finish and user can certainly print their written documents by utilising this Epson L1300 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall Epson L1300 Driver
Below are the procedures to uninstall Epson L1300 driver program to your desktop computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter button.
- Go through the list provided in the windows command box on your display screen and find the Epson L1300 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to check out that you truly want to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Epson L1300 Driver.
- Promptly after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your PC straightaway.
Epson L1300 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|