Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is a software available for Canon PIXMA MX532 printer device to connect with a computer device. Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is available on this web page without cost.
Canon PIXMA MX532 is a wireless high-performance multi-function All-in-One printer device for your house or small workplace usage. This printer comes as a perfect mobile printing option to print or scan files and images from many type of smartphone or mobile smartphone devices very quickly. It features PIXMA Printing Option (PPS) technologies to print straight from several popular cloud services like Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Twitter, along with Dropbox.
Canon PIXMA MX532 allows users to print dual-sided files and reduce paper usage up to 50 percent. The built-in 30-sheet capacity auto document feeder tray may also ease consumers in copying, faxing, and scanning many documents and files immediately. This printer can provide maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution for vibrant and vibrant color presses in your own photos.
Canon PIXMA MX532 includes 4-individual printer cartridge technologies and may provide borderless 4 x 6 inches images in just about 46 seconds. Maximum print speed of the printer in printing black-and-white documents is around 9.7 pages per minutes for mono files and 5.5 pages per minutes for color files.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon PIXMA MX532 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
These are the methods to install Canon PIXMA MX532 driver program to your PC system:
- Extract the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver programs to your home computer.
- Install the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver software immediately after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is finish and user can easily print their papers by using this Canon PIXMA MX532 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
The following are the methods to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Go through the list presented in the windows on your display and identify your Canon PIXMA MX532 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes up to verify that you really want to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your notebook computer device right away.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|