Canon MP980 driver is a software package to work with Canon MP980 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Canon MP980 driver is provided on this site at zero cost.
Canon PIXMA MP980 is an All-In-One wireless printer which is included with 6 individual printer ink system which comprises a gray ink cartridge for more comprehensive color in your images and sharp and crisp text on your documents.
The print resolution of Canon MP980 is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi color resolution whereas the scan resolution is left up to 4800 x 9600 dpi resolution. You may instantly print a 4 x 6 inches pictures at high print resolution only about 20 seconds. Printing double-sided files can also be instantly printed utilizing this specific printing device using the Auto Duplex Print attributes readily available on the printer. It usually means that you can save more money on printing price around fifty percent.
The PIXMA MP980 comes with wide 3.5″ LCD display screen that can be used for direct printing from your memory card without having to connect the printer to the computer. This printer also comes with wireless connection features which permits you to print directly out of many compatible devices around your home or office without needing to connect the cable into the printer. You may also use this printer with Ethernet cable on a single device at the same area and use wireless function on other rooms from another devices readily.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon MP980 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP980 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP980 Driver
These are the methods to install Canon MP980 driver file to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MP980 driver computer files to your PC.
- Install the Canon MP980 driver software subsequently after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe programs for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP980 driver is finish and user can certainly print their data files by utilizing this Canon MP980 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Canon MP980 Driver
These are the procedures to uninstall Canon MP980 driver program to your personal computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Search through the list provided in the windows pane on your screen and find the Canon MP980 driver file
- Just double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will appears to check that you truly want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP980 Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your home computer device straightaway.
Canon MP980 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|