Canon MP980 driver is a software to get Canon MP980 printer device to connect with a PC. Canon MP980 driver is readily available on the website at no charge.
Canon PIXMA MP980 is an All-In-One wireless printer that comes with 6 person printer ink system that comprises a gray ink cartridge to get more in depth color in your images and crisp and sharp text on your files.
The print resolution of Canon MP980 is around 9600 x 2400 dpi colour resolution whereas the scan resolution is left up to 4800 x 9600 dpi resolution. You may instantly print a 4 x 6 inches images at high print resolution in just about 20 seconds. Printing double-sided files can also be instantly printed utilizing this particular printing device employing the Auto Duplex Print features that can be found on the printer. It means you could save money on printing cost around fifty percent.
The PIXMA MP980 Includes wide 3.5″ LCD display screen that May Be Used for direct printing from your memory card without having to connect the printer to your own computer. This printer also comes with wireless link features which allows you to print directly from many compatible devices around your home or workplace without needing to connect the cable to the printer. You might also use this printer with Ethernet cable on one device at one area and use wireless function on other chambers from the other devices easily.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon MP980 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP980 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP980 Driver
These are the methods to install Canon MP980 driver file to your personal computer system:
- Extract the Canon MP980 driver computer files to your PC.
- Install the Canon MP980 driver programs just after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe software for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP980 driver is complete and user can certainly print their files by utilizing this Canon MP980 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Canon MP980 Driver
All of the following are the methods to uninstall Canon MP980 driver file to your PC OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter button.
- Go through the list provided in the windows command box on your screen and look for your Canon MP980 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes up to check out that you actually want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MP980 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your personal PC immediately.
Canon MP980 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|