Canon MP540 driver is a software package intended for Canon MP540 printer device to connect with a computer device. Canon MP540 driver is readily available on these pages without cost.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a sleek All-In-One printing device offers high-quality prints and features. The printer is extremely cheap makes it very acceptable for home and small office users.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MP540 is left up to 9600 dpi that may be categorized as a high printing resolution for users. In addition, it will come with memory card storage slots in order to facilitate you in printing directly from the printer. Additionally, it will come with dual paper tray available.
The Canon MP540 is available with 5 person inks which makes it quite simple to substitute one definite printer ink cartridge without the need to alter it all. The printer can provide you a 10 x 15 cm graphics in about 41 seconds. However, if you prefer to find a variety of other brands printer driver like the HP printer driver you can find it on that webpage.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon MP540 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP540 Driver
Listed here are the steps to install Canon MP540 driver file to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MP540 driver file types to your PC.
- Install the Canon MP540 driver data files right after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP540 driver is finish and user can print their papers by utilizing this Canon MP540 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Canon MP540 Driver
These are the methods to uninstall Canon MP540 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows on your computer screen and track down your Canon MP540 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will comes up to make sure that you truly want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP540 Driver.
- Right after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your notebook computer device right away.
Canon MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|