Canon MP540 driver is a software to get Canon MP540 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MP540 driver is readily available on this blog for free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a sleek All-In-One printing device offers high-quality prints and features. The printer is very affordable makes it very acceptable for home and small office users.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MP540 is left up to 9600 dpi which can be categorized as a high printing resolution for home users. Additionally, it comes with memory storage slots in order to facilitate you in printing directly from the printer. It also comes with dual paper tray available.
The Canon MP540 is available with 5 person inks which makes it quite simple to substitute one specific printer ink cartridge without the need to alter it all. The printer can offer you a 10 x 15 cm graphics in around 41 seconds. In the event that you desire to find several other brands printer driver like the Brother printer driver you can find it on their website.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon MP540 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP540 Driver
All of the following are the process to install Canon MP540 driver program to your PC system:
- Extract the Canon MP540 driver files to your laptop.
- Install the Canon MP540 driver software just after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP540 driver is complete and user can easily print their files by using this Canon MP540 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall Canon MP540 Driver
These are the methods to uninstall Canon MP540 driver program to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Search through the list provided in the windows command box on your display and track down your Canon MP540 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will appears to verify that you really need to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP540 Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your machine straightaway.
Canon MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|