Canon MP540 driver is a software package intended for Canon MP540 printer device to connect with a computer. Canon MP540 driver is available on this web page for free.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a sleek All-In-One printing device offers high quality prints and features. The printer is very economical makes it quite appropriate for home and small office users.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MP540 is left up to 9600 dpi that may be categorized as a top printing resolution for home users. In addition, it will come with memory card storage slots in order to facilitate you in printing straight from the printer. Additionally, it will come with dual paper tray available.
The Canon MP540 can be obtained with 5 different inks that makes it rather simple to substitute one particular printer ink cartridge without the need to change it all. The printer can offer you a 10 x 15 cm images in about 41 seconds. Just in case you desire to find other brands printer driver like the Brother printer driver you can find it on that website.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon MP540 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP540 Driver
These are the simple steps to install Canon MP540 driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Extract the Canon MP540 driver data files to your personal computer.
- Install the Canon MP540 driver programs immediately after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP540 driver is complete and user can print their written documents by utilising this Canon MP540 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Canon MP540 Driver
Below are the process to uninstall Canon MP540 driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Search through the list provided in the windows pane on your display screen and search for the Canon MP540 driver file
- Just double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will comes out to make sure that you actually want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MP540 Driver.
- Promptly after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your PC straightaway.
Canon MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|