Canon MP540 driver is a computer software needed for Canon MP540 printer device to connect with a computer. Canon MP540 driver is available on this page without cost.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a sleek All-In-One printing device provides high-quality prints and attributes. The printer is very economical makes it very suitable for home and small office users.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MP540 is left up to 9600 dpi that may be categorized as a high printing resolution for home users. Additionally, it will come with memory card storage slots to be able to facilitate you in printing straight from the printer. It also will come with dual paper tray available.
The Canon MP540 can be obtained with 5 different inks that makes it very easy to substitute one particular printer ink cartridge without needing to change all of it. The printer can offer you a 10 x 15 cm graphics in around 41 seconds. In the case you desire to find some other brands printer driver for example Epson printer driver you can find it on that site.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon MP540 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP540 Driver
Below are the simple steps to install Canon MP540 driver program to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MP540 driver data files to your laptop computer.
- Install the Canon MP540 driver computer files shortly after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP540 driver is complete and user can easily print their written documents by working with this Canon MP540 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Canon MP540 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to uninstall Canon MP540 driver program to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows command box on your display and identify the Canon MP540 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes out to verify that you truly want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP540 Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your home computer straightaway.
Canon MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|