Canon MP530 driver is a program available for Canon MP530 printer device to connect with a PC. Canon MP530 driver is readily available on this site for free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MP530 is an All-In-One expert printer that comes with Automatic Document Feeder features (ADF) and Fax capabilities. It is the right printer for small home office and business usage.
The PIXMA MP530 is able to provide you a fantastic quality prints, copies, and scans at fast speed. The print speed of this printer at printing black and white files is up to 29 pages per minutes while printing colour photographs can be performed at speed 19 pages per minutes. Printing a full graphics at size 10 x 15 cm could be done in just about 51 seconds in default style. Copying speed is also remarkable, it may copy at rate 28 copies per minute in monochrome and 19 copies a few minutes in color setting.
The speedy print, copy, in addition to scan speed comes combined with an integrated ADF characteristics will make it an perfect printer to use at your workplace to improve your job productivity. You are able to use this advance printer to print, copy, and scan double-sided documents automatically. The print resolution of the printer is left up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution whereas the integrated scanner comes with 1200 x 2400 dpi scan resolution for crisp and sharp colour scans.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Canon MP530 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP530 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP530 Driver
Below are the procedures to install Canon MP530 driver program to your PC OS:
- Extract the Canon MP530 driver data files to your home PC.
- Install the Canon MP530 driver programs immediately after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP530 driver is finish and user can certainly print their written documents by utilizing this Canon MP530 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Canon MP530 Driver
These are the methods to uninstall Canon MP530 driver file to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list available in the windows command box on your display screen and find the Canon MP530 driver file
- Just double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will shows up to check out that you actually want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP530 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your laptop or computer device straightaway.
Canon MP530 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|