Canon MP490 driver is a software package pertaining to Canon MP490 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon MP490 driver is offered on the website at zero cost.
Canon PIXMA MP490 is an All-In-One printing device that is truly easy to use for printing, scanning, as well as copying documents and photographs. It is the ideal printer for everybody that has a camera device and wish to print photographs straight from the printer using its own memory card.
Canon MP490 also comes with a 4.5″ display screen for previewing your pictures from your camera device immediately from the printer without needing to flip on the computer.
The printing rate of Canon PIXMA MP490 may be around 8.4 ipm for black and white files and 4.8 ipm for colored files. In addition, it can give you a 10 x 15 cm image without edge in approximately 43 seconds using its regular settings. It is going to surely help you in printing your crucial files fast.
The Canon MP490 can be obtained with medium printing resolution that’s around 4800 x 1200 dpi printing resolution. It will give you a good print quality directly from your own house. This particular printing device combines both speed and quality in once compact device. In case you desire to find several other brands printer driver for example HP printer driver you can find it on that blog.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon MP490 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP490 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP490 Driver
Below are the process to install Canon MP490 driver file to your computer system:
- Extract the Canon MP490 driver computer files to your laptop computer.
- Install the Canon MP490 driver files after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP490 driver is finish and user can easily print their written documents by working with this Canon MP490 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Canon MP490 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to uninstall Canon MP490 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows on your computer screen and search for the Canon MP490 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes up to verify that you really need to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP490 Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation finish, restart your computer device right away.
Canon MP490 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|