Canon MP260 driver is a computer software in support of Canon MP260 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Canon MP260 driver is available on this page for definitely free.
Canon PIXMA MP260 is a compact and stylish All-In-One (AIO) photo printer available using memory card slots for printing directly from the printer out of documents or files from the memory card. You may easily print, copy, and scan using this streamlined and cheap printer instantly.
Experience the high-quality photograph prints on Canon PIXMA MP260 because it includes broad print resolution which is around 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. It also accessible with FINE cartridge technology that can generate beautiful prints easily. Two FINE cartridges used on this printer is black and colour cartridges. The black cartridge on this printer will surely provide you sharp and crisp text files along with the color based inks may be perfectly used for pictures and photographs on glossy paper.
The print rate of this PIXMA MP260 is actually fast. It can Provide you high-quality images in full 10 x 15 cm paper size with no edge in about 45 seconds. You could even print directly from the printer without having to turn on your own personal computer from the incorporated card slots. Image selection process can be done using the Photo Index Sheet available.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Canon MP260 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP260 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP260 Driver
Below are the steps to install Canon MP260 driver program to your computer system:
- Extract the Canon MP260 driver computer files to your PC.
- Install the Canon MP260 driver file types after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP260 driver is complete and user can easily print their papers by using this Canon MP260 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Canon MP260 Driver
Below are the steps to uninstall Canon MP260 driver file to your computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Go through the list provided in the windows pane on your computer screen and locate your Canon MP260 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will shows up to check that you really need to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MP260 Driver.
- Promptly after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your personal PC straight away.
Canon MP260 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4 and Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|