Canon MP260 driver is a software package intended for Canon MP260 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MP260 driver is presented on the site without cost.
Canon PIXMA MP260 is a compact and stylish All-In-One (AIO) picture printer accessible with memory card slots for printing directly from the printer out of documents or files from the memory card. You may easily print, copy, and scan utilizing this streamlined and low-cost printer immediately.
Experience the high-quality picture prints on Canon PIXMA MP260 since it comes with broad print resolution which is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. It also available with FINE cartridge technology which is able to create beautiful prints easily. Two FINE cartridges used on this printer is both black and colour cartridges. The black cartridge with this printer will surely give you sharp and crisp text files along with the colour based inks can be used for images and photographs on glossy paper.
The print rate of the PIXMA MP260 is actually fast. It can Provide you high-quality pictures in full 10 x 15 cm paper size with no edge in approximately 45 seconds. You may even print directly from the printer without needing to turn on your personal computer from its own incorporated card slots. Image selection process can be done utilizing the Photo Index Sheet available.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MP260 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP260 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP260 Driver
The following are the procedures to install Canon MP260 driver file to your computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MP260 driver files to your laptop.
- Install the Canon MP260 driver software as soon as your download is finish by just double click on the .exe programs for windows system users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP260 driver is complete and user can certainly print their paperwork by working with this Canon MP260 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Canon MP260 Driver
The following are the process to uninstall Canon MP260 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Go through the list presented in the windows command box on your computer screen and track down your Canon MP260 driver file
- Just double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes up to confirm that you really want to clean up your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MP260 Driver.
- Soon after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your laptop or computer right away.
Canon MP260 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4 and Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|