Canon MG5250 driver is a program for the purpose of Canon MG5250 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MG5250 driver is provided on this web page at no charge.
Canon PIXMA MG5250 is a high quality wireless All-In-One (AIO) printing device acceptable for home use. It has several features like Auto Double-sided printing in addition to Direct Disc print performance.
The PIXMA MG5250 will certainly assist you in completing your job effortlessly by taking advantage of all of its attributes. The wireless link will assist you in printing directly from some other compatible devices including iPhone, iPad, Tablet, and also Android smart mobile devices. Auto Duplex attribute will also support you in preserving your surroundings by diminishing fifty per cent of this paper usage in your home or small office.
Canon MG5250 can be obtained with a simple 6.0 cm TFT screen display interface to ease you in printing straight from the printer without needing to turn in your own personal computer or notebook computer.
The Canon PIXMA MG5250 comes with 5-individual inks which means you could replace the sole ink cartridge you want. The printing resolution of this printer may be up to 9600 dpi. The MG5250 printing rate is up to 11 ipm for mono documents and 9.3 ipm for colored files. Additionally, it can create a 10 x 15 cm image in only 20 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon MG5250 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MG5250 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG5250 Driver
Listed here are the methods to install Canon MG5250 driver file to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MG5250 driver programs to your home computer.
- Install the Canon MG5250 driver computer files as soon as your download is finish by just double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MG5250 driver is complete and user can print their documents by using this Canon MG5250 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Canon MG5250 Driver
Below are the methods to uninstall Canon MG5250 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list available in the windows pane on your screen and choose the Canon MG5250 driver file
- Just double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will shows up to confirm that you actually want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MG5250 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your laptop or computer device immediately.
Canon MG5250 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|