Canon MG5140 driver is a software package intended for Canon MG5140 printer device to connect with a computer device. Canon MG5140 driver is provided on our site for free.
Canon PIXMA MG5140 is a high-quality and innovative All-In-One printer acceptable for home and small office use. It is available with 5 individual printer ink cartridges jointly with auto double-sided printing options for your convenience in printing.
The PIXMA MG5140 includes 2-way paper feeding and 6 cm screen screen for quick printing, scanning, and copying your files and documents. This printer includes equally quick printing speed as well as a high-detailed prints for all your family or co-workers needs. The print resolution to the MG5140 printer is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution.
Canon PIXMA MG5140 printing speed is pretty fast that’s up to 9.7 images per minute in grey scale choice and 6.1 pictures per minute in colour choice. You can also receive a full high-quality pictures up to 10 x 15 cm paper size in just around 39 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon MG5140 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MG5140 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG5140 Driver
These are the process to install Canon MG5140 driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the Canon MG5140 driver programs to your PC.
- Install the Canon MG5140 driver software after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe programs for windows system users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MG5140 driver is complete and user can print their files by utilising this Canon MG5140 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Canon MG5140 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to uninstall Canon MG5140 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows pane on your display screen and track down the Canon MG5140 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes up to affirm that you really want to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MG5140 Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your computer system straightaway.
Canon MG5140 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|