Canon MG4150 driver is a software package to work with Canon MG4150 printer device to connect with a computer. Canon MG4150 driver is provided on this website without cost.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 is a sleek and trendy All-In-One (AIO) printing device with Auto Double-Sided printing attribute appropriate for home usage. It’s a high quality printer provides quick and effective way in printing, copying, in addition to scanning.
The Canon MG4150 has a medium printing resolution up to 4800 dpi that make sure you can get a high quality prints easily. It’s possible to experience a fast printing speed on this printer up to 9.9 ipm for black and white files and around 5.7 ipm for colorful files. The Canon PIXMA MG4150 is able to provide you with a 10 x 15 photograph without graphics in just about 44 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 can help you in printing directly anywhere near you house using its own wireless technology. Additionally, it supports you in saving your surroundings by using less papers around 50% due to the use of Auto Double-Sided printing attributes for printing on either paper sides automatically.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Canon MG4150 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MG4150 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG4150 Driver
The following are the simple steps to install Canon MG4150 driver file to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MG4150 driver computer files to your home computer.
- Install the Canon MG4150 driver files after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe software for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MG4150 driver is complete and user can print their paperwork by utilising this Canon MG4150 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Canon MG4150 Driver
Below are the steps to uninstall Canon MG4150 driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Search through the list available in the windows command box on your computer screen and choose your Canon MG4150 driver file
- Just double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will appears to affirm that you really want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MG4150 Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your machine immediately.
Canon MG4150 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|