Canon MG3550 driver is a software for Canon MG3550 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon MG3550 driver is available on this web page for absolutely free.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 is a elegant sleek and trendy layout printer device with wireless connection attribute. It is a great choice to scan print and copy files at house or workplace. It’s possible to print directly from compatible smartphone devices through wireless connection on Canon MG3550. The MG3550 additionally encourage Apple Air and Google Cloud Print features.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 comes with additionaly XL printer cartridges that may provide more prints with less ink. It offers you a high excellent print up to 4800 dpi resolution. The printing speed of Canon MG3550 is up to 9.9 ipm for black and white files and 5.7 ipm for files that are colored. It is able to print a beautiful photo in about 44 seconds. It’s an ideal choice to be able to find fast and higher excellent print of your valuable documents and pictures in your house.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MG3550 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MG3550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG3550 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to install Canon MG3550 driver program to your computer system:
- Extract the Canon MG3550 driver files to your desktop computer.
- Install the Canon MG3550 driver data files right after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe software for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MG3550 driver is complete and user can easily print their documents by working with this Canon MG3550 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Canon MG3550 Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall Canon MG3550 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows pane on your display screen and search for your Canon MG3550 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes up to check out that you really want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MG3550 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your laptop or computer right away.
Canon MG3550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|