Canon LBP5050 driver is a software meant for Canon LBP5050 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon LBP5050 driver is offered on this site for free.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is a streamlined and high-quality colour laser printing device suitable for your office use. It offers high-quality colour prints at remarkable quality. This space-saving and trendy printer can be operated gently with less noise.
The Canon LBP5050 includes a fast first-print attributes which means that you don’t need to wait for this a very long time whilst printing your important documents on this printer for the first it switches on. This color laser printer is able to print at rate as quickly as pages per minutes in printing colour documents. The sharp text and detail images on this printer is ensured by the usage of the high quality toner out of Canon.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon LBP5050 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Canon LBP5050 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon LBP5050 Driver
Below are the process to install Canon LBP5050 driver program to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon LBP5050 driver software to your desktop computer.
- Install the Canon LBP5050 driver software just after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon LBP5050 driver is finish and user can easily print their documents by using this Canon LBP5050 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Canon LBP5050 Driver
All of the following are the methods to uninstall Canon LBP5050 driver program to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Search through the list available in the windows on your computer screen and identify the Canon LBP5050 driver file
- Just double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will shows up to check that you really want to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon LBP5050 Driver.
- Promptly after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your personal PC straightaway.
Canon LBP5050 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|