Canon LBP3460 driver is a computer software suitable for Canon LBP3460 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon LBP3460 driver is presented on the site for free of charge.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 is a hi-speed premium excellent laser printer device that is able to give you specialist print presses instantly. This compact and reliable printer comes with numerous advance features like integrated network printing and automatic duplex printing features for printing a large scale documents.
The print speed of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 is quite impressive. It can create up to 33 pages within only one minute. The high-quality toner with this laser printer making sure that the premium high quality outputs on each of your important documents. The very first print with this printer could be printed in just approximately 8 seconds or even less.
Canon LBP3460 comes with an integrated duplex printing features for printing double-sided files easily. This print is able to make your documents look professional in high laser print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi using Canon Auto image refinement technology. You can get your sharp and sharp prints instantly in both images and documents.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Canon LBP3460 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon LBP3460 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon LBP3460 Driver
These are the ways to install Canon LBP3460 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the Canon LBP3460 driver software to your personal computer.
- Install the Canon LBP3460 driver files as soon as your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe file types for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon LBP3460 driver is finish and user can certainly print their files by utilising this Canon LBP3460 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Canon LBP3460 Driver
Listed here are the process to uninstall Canon LBP3460 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list available in the windows on your screen and look for your Canon LBP3460 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will shows up to make sure that you actually want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon LBP3460 Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your computer immediately.
Canon LBP3460 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|