Canon i475D driver is a computer software needed for Canon i475D printer device to connect with a computer OS. Canon i475D driver is offered on our site for free.
Canon Bubble Jet i475D is a compact photo printer which can make outstanding printing outputs. You are able to immediately print on many sort of paper using its built-in slot without the need to connect to the computer. Users can also easily connect digital camera directly into the printer and print using PictBridge features.
The Canon Bubble Jet i475D comes with a distinguishing Canon Photo Viewer functionality that lets you quickly view your digital photographs on your computer device and do the quick print speed printing from the PC. Print speed of this specific printer device can be as fast as 18 pages a few minutes for mono documents and 12 pages a few minutes for color photographs and documents.
Canon i475D printer not only includes quick print speed but also very good print resolution which can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution. For more realistic and vivid color on your graphics, this printer employs Canon Advanced MicroFine Droplet Technology. The Bubble Jet i475D allows you to print on full size borderlessly in up size to 8.5 x 11 inches.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon i475D driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon i475D Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon i475D Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to install Canon i475D driver file to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon i475D driver file types to your desktop computer.
- Install the Canon i475D driver data files soon after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon i475D driver is complete and user can easily print their files by using this Canon i475D printer device immediately
How to Uninstall Canon i475D Driver
Below are the simple steps to uninstall Canon i475D driver file to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows pane on your screen and search for the Canon i475D driver file
- Just double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes up to affirm that you really want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon i475D Driver.
- Promptly after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your personal computer device straight away.
Canon i475D Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|