Brother MFC-260C driver is a computer software in support of Brother MFC-260C printer device to connect with a computer. Brother MFC-260C driver is accessible on this site at absolutely no cost.
Brother MFC-260C is a truly superior excellent colour printing device which will assist you in printing, scanning, and copying multiple documents and files very quickly. This slick and classy printer could come as a appropriate printer for private use at your home or small workplace.
Brother MFC-260C also includes an integrated auto document feeder (ADF) attributes that can assist you in scanning and copying several files and documents just as many as 10 pages of files. The incorporated input paper cassette is also available on this device that may hold up to 100 pages of paper while the output tray are designed for as many as 50 pages of paper.
Brother MFC-260C additionally includes 16 Megabyte RAM that is going to assist you in finishing your work pretty quickly. The brief speed scanning and faxing technologies with this printer can be up to 5.02 seconds for page or letter size files. Maximum print presses printing by using this printer can be up to 1200 x 6000 dots per inch for crisp and sharp text from your printed documents and files. The quickest print speed of the printer in printing black documents can be as fast as 27 pages per minutes while still printing colour documents can be as fast as 22 pages per minutes.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Brother MFC-260C driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-260C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-260C Driver
Below are the steps to install Brother MFC-260C driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the Brother MFC-260C driver data files to your home computer.
- Install the Brother MFC-260C driver software subsequently after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe software for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-260C driver is finish and user can print their data files by using this Brother MFC-260C printer device right away
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-260C Driver
The following are the methods to uninstall Brother MFC-260C driver file to your computer OS:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows pane on your display screen and identify the Brother MFC-260C driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will shows up to make sure that you truly want to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother MFC-260C Driver.
- Promptly after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your desktop device right away.
Brother MFC-260C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|