Brother HL-L2360DW driver is a software package pertaining to Brother HL-L2360DW printer device to connect with a laptop. Brother HL-L2360DW driver is provided on our website at no charge.
Brother HL-L2360DW is a color laser printing device that’s contained along with automatic printing attributes for printing dual-sided documents and documents effortlessly. This dependable and reliable printing device also includes a single input paper tray together with wireless printing technologies.
Brother HL-L2360DW includes wireless network and Ethernet link together with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity. The printing process has the power to supply crisp and sharp text on files along with your documents in the maximum print rate as quickly as 32 pages a few minutes for files. The print resolution of the printer is up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Brother HL-L2360DW also empowers customers to print from several kinds of devices within the network. The automated printing attributes relating to the printer will also help users to complete the tasks. It’s also completely available with the help of Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, additionally Brother iPrint&Scan Computer Software.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Brother HL-L2360DW driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
Below are the methods to install Brother HL-L2360DW driver file to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the Brother HL-L2360DW driver computer files to your laptop computer.
- Install the Brother HL-L2360DW driver data files after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother HL-L2360DW driver is finish and user can certainly print their files by working with this Brother HL-L2360DW printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
Below are the ways to uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter key.
- Search through the list available in the windows on your display screen and search for the Brother HL-L2360DW driver file
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will appears to verify that you really want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation finish, restart your home computer device straightaway.
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|