Brother DCP-385C driver is a program meant for Brother DCP-385C printer device to connect with a PC. Brother DCP-385C driver is accessible on this page at no cost.
Brother DCP-385C can be a stylish All-in-One (AiO) picture printer that could additionally has come as a copier system in addition to scanner device also. Printing pictures utilizing this specific printer device may be accomplished directly while utilizing incorporated 3.3″ widescreen Live perspective screen display on this printing device.
Brother DCP-385C also features direct picture printing technology that will help you in printing images from your digital camera memory card directly in addition to PictBridge enabled devices. Users can also instantly print their documents or graphics inside the memory card by adding it right to the memory slot on this printer device.
Brother DCP-385C also possesses an integrated input paper tray that could handle as much as 100 sheet of paper. Furthermore, it gives additional photograph paper tray to keep as numerous as 20-page of 4 x 6 inches glossy photograph paper. The fastest print speed of the particular printer is frequently as fast as 30 pages a few minutes for black-and-white documents and 25 pages a few minutes for colour documents, documents and pictures.
Brother DCP-385C also comes with an integrated input paper tray which can hold as many as 100 page of paper. Furthermore, it features additional photograph paper cassette to keep up to 20-sheets of 4 x 6″ glossy photo paper. Print speed of this specific printer is often as quick as 30 pages a few minutes for mono documents and 25 pages a few minutes to color documents and photographs.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Brother DCP-385C driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-385C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-385C Driver
These are the procedures to install Brother DCP-385C driver program to your personal computer system:
- Extract the Brother DCP-385C driver files to your desktop computer.
- Install the Brother DCP-385C driver software soon after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-385C driver is complete and user can print their data files by utilizing this Brother DCP-385C printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver
Listed here are the procedures to uninstall Brother DCP-385C driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows on your display screen and look for the Brother DCP-385C driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will appears to confirm that you really need to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your desktop device straightaway.
Brother DCP-385C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|